KTOP broadens its business areas for the future.
We have concluded that the Korean domestic market is facing limited economic growth. So we developed a different regional market for the future. KTOP chose Myanmar as the best investment country for these future markets. Myanmar’s economy is projected to grow rapidly. When national income increases, people desire better food, clothing, and shelter. Myanmar people will consume more pork and KTOP is confident pig farming growth will continue to grow along side Myanmar GDP.
PROJECT BACKGROUND AND DIRECTION
- Contribute to Myanmar’s Pig Farming Technology through Development and Advancement
- introduce Korean Pig Farming Technology
- Create and operate Artificial Insemination (AI) Research and Development Center
- Develop National Economy by increasing Myanmar pig farms revenues
- increase pog production through pig farming technology
- Strengthen Pig Farms’ Capabilities by Producing High Quality Meat
- Contribute to local Myanmar communities by CSR and become a social and economic enterprise